Workshops and Short Courses
A list of online resources is presented as a starting point for additional reading. The list is not intended to be inclusive or endorsed by ITRC. Please see About ITRC for more information about these recommendations.
Additional sources of instructional material can be found online (such as university websites or YouTube.com).
- A Practical Guide to Geostatistical Mapping of Environmental Variables, Tomislav Hengl (Hengl 2009)
- Introduction to Geostatistics — Course Notes, Ye Zhang (Zhang 2011), Department of Geology and Geophysics, University of Wyoming, draft date January 12, 2011.
- Spatial-Analyst.net (Hengl 2016)
- Use of Geostatistical 3-D Data Visualization/Analysis in Superfund Remedial Action Investigations. Sponsored by: USEPA, Technology Innovation and Field Services Division (USEPA 2011b)
- Spatial Analysis Techniques in R (Institute for Statistics Education 2016a)
- Spatial Statistics with GIS (Institute for Statistics Education 2016b) books
- List of books about geostatistics and spatial statistics (Artz 2009)