Additional resources for optimization, statistics and geospatial analysis are included here.
- USEPA Home Page: Remedy Optimization. (USEPA 2012b)
- USEPA CLU-IN Optimization Page (USEPA 2013a)
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
- U.S. Army Environmental Command (US Army)
- U.S. Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC)
- U.S. Naval Facilities Engineering Command (US Navy 2014)
- Federal Remediation Technologies Roundtable (Federal Remediation Technologies Roundtable 2014)
- Interstate Technology Regulatory Council (ITRC 2006)
Reference materials for statistical analysis:
- Statistical Analysis of Groundwater Monitoring Data at RCRA Facilities (USEPA 2009).
- Statistical Methods for Groundwater Monitoring. 2nd edition (Gibbons, Bhaumik, and Aryal 2009).
- Statistical Methods for Environmental Pollution Monitoring (Gilbert 1987).
Reference materials for geospatial analysis:
- Geostatistics, Modeling Spatial Uncertainty, Second Edition (Chilès and Delfiner 2012)
- Statistics for Spatial Data (Cressie 1993)
- Statistics for Spatio-Temporal Data (Cressie and Wikle 2011).
- Geospatial Analysis. 5th Edition (de Smith, Goodchild, and Longley 2015)
- Model-based Geostatistics (Diggle and Ribeiro 2007)
- Geostatistics for Natural Resources Evaluation (Goovaerts 1997)
- Overview and Technical and Practical Aspects for Use of Geostatistics in Hazardous, Toxic-, and Radioactive-Waste-Site Investigations (Bossong et al. 1999)